Stay with us for an authentic Canadian Rocky Mountain experience
Castle Mountain Chalets offers luxuriously rustic chalet accommodations in the heart of Banff National Park in the Canadian Rocky Mountains.
Each chalet is fully furnished with all the modern conveniences of home, and the comforts you expect from a hotel.
Set on four acres in the shadow of Castle Mountain, nature lovers will discover our chalets are the perfect year-round destination for a romantic getaway, a family vacation, or a Banff and Lake Louise adventure.
• Hotel rates are based on single or double occupancy and subject to change without notice.
Rates are subject to 4% Tourism Levy, 2% Destination Marketing Fee and 5% Goods and Services Tax.
• Chalet reservations must be guaranteed by a credit card. A one-night deposit is required and taken at the time of reservation. This deposit increases subject to holiday seasons. Pet friendly accommodation is available for a fee of $25 per pet per day.
• Cancellation policy: If for any reason you need to cancel your reservation and you do so 7 days prior to your arrival date, we will refund your deposit minus a $25.00 administration fee. However, if you cancel within the 7 days there will be no refund of your deposit.
• Christmas/New Year booking policy: To guarantee chalets between December 19 and January 6, we require a minimum 2 night or 50% deposit (whichever is greater) on Visa, MasterCard or American Express.
• Christmas/New Year cancellation policy: If for any reason you need to cancel your reservation and you do so 30 days prior to your arrival date, we will refund your deposit minus a $50.00 cancellation fee. However, if you cancel within the 30 days there will be no refund of your deposit.