Castle Mountain General Store offers a wide range of grocery and specialty items to make your stay with us comfortable and memorable.
Whether you are packing a trail lunch or preparing a special meal to enjoy in your own chalet, Castle Mountain General Store has the provisions you need.
- Groceries including barbecue meats, seafood and seasonal fresh produce
- An array of imported and craft beers
- An broad selection of wines by variety and price
- Fine chocolates
- Snack foods and confectionary
- Gift items and souvenirs
- Lake Louise ski lift passes
- Maps and information to plan your Banff National Park stay
- Regular unleaded gasoline
Castle Mountain General Store fall hours:
Sunday through Thursday 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Friday and Saturday 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Our store hours vary seasonally. Please contact us for hours of operation during your stay.